lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Make Me

Make for a resting place
Make a hole in the ground
Turn the air into gold
Give sense to mere being
You say you want to leave this place
I say you make it what it is
And I can feel everything you do
Because you make me

And I'm here
As usual
And I want to ask you to go to dinner
Like we used to
But you won't
Boy
Make this simpleton
Go round again
Consider this:
A heart full of exhilarating life
Screaming out your name
Makes for compelling love
Or so I've been told

So take a look at this
See me fighting with jealousy
And common sense
Fighting well intentioned strangers
To my heart's desire
Look at me opening the bottle
And pouring my mind out
Whatever beauty you can find
You may take and photoshop it away
To your heart's desire

And kiss me
As if there was no other purpose to this life
Make me feel in your lips
The warmth within
Behind all the pain
I will be your band-aid
Just what the doctor ordered
And it's on me

Put my hand inside myself
And took my heart out
Last I heard
It was sitting in a desk next to a jar
I would rather instead
It was laying in your bed
Comforting your head
Making the noir dreams go away
To nevermore
Or maybe to Baltimore

The most incredible
gorgeous eyes I have ever seen
Is it too much to ask
That I get to see them all the time
Up close and personal?
I just want to dive into them
Into their technicolor sea
And take a look within

So you want to top
The most beautiful eyes
Well
You are the most beautiful being
My mind can process
And sometimes cannot
Must be a pentium3 processor
Won't you help me upgrade
Clean the dust
And take the rust away?

Scuse me if I'm making you uncomfortable
But you're making me
And it feels right
I can't help myself
So I want you to realize
We can be one
But not the same
So make me
Yours
Put the life back into me
If you so wish.

2 comentarios:

Sarbelio Henriquez dijo...

You're not pentium 3. and you know it.
You're dual core.
:)

Sarbelio Henriquez dijo...

you're not pentium 3
you're dual core :)